Taking out time for your favourite activity in busy schedule could be difficult. But, if you manage your time properly, you may be able to make time for things you like to do – like take a stroll at a nearby garden that you have not visited yet, check out that new restaurant in the neighbourhood, or play rummy as a pastime. Talking about rummy, we have come up with a few tips that will allow playing the game without disrupting your daily routine, here is how you can do so.
- During Travel
What do you do in spare time during travelling? Perhaps listen to songs, talk to a friend, read a book? You can also play rummy online when travelling to work or on a trip. Since, you may not have the whole day to do what you like, but get engaged in work and other schedules, you can utilize the time taken to travel to play rummy instead.
- In the Break Time
Everyone deserves time off from work, be it working at a company/running a business/doing household chore. Your break time is the ‘me’ time, where you can do whatever you like. For an online rummy game, you can use your break-time, and play a few gaming sessions with friends or hitting up with the members available to play with on the site.
- On Your Day Off
Is it your day off from work, then it is the ideal time to play a rummy tournament and a cash game. You will have ample time to spend on tourneys that are round-based. If you do not work on weekends, then you will find tourneys that have big rewards as well. It is important to note the start-time of a tourney. Usually registrations for a tournament closes 5 minutes before it begins, so make sure you are there to enter the game on time.
- Sleepless at Night
Are feeling sleepless at night? Perhaps you had a nap in the afternoon or thinking too hard about something? Playing Indian rummy is a convenient way to shift your thoughts, and use the time to cherish your favourite game. Eventually after a few games, you can hit the sack, and try get some sleep before you start afresh the next day.
- When Stranded Alone
Is your friend late for a meet-up? Are you stranded in heavy rain at the bus station? Or, you are just bored at a party you did not want to go to in the first place? Be it any of these situations, when stranded alone, you can play rummy game and stay entertained. The 10 to 15 minutes that you spend waiting for someone or trying to get away from something, can be best utilized by playing rummy instead.
Here is why you should play online rummy, if you love playing card games:
- To Kill the Blues: Rummy is a great stress buster. So if you think you need a break from your daily routine and do something entertaining, then you should play a rummy cards game. Select a practice game, which does not involve much of a competition but works to kill stress.
- To Socialize: If you are an extrovert or just like to interact with people, then you can download rummy app on your mobile phone. Playing on PC or mobile will help you access the game anytime and from anywhere, 24 x 7. You can interact with other players on the app/website and get to learn new gaming skills from the experts.
- To Win Cash: Some play to earn cash rewards others are quite happy with non-cash games. If you are the former, then you can earn a decent pocket money by winning cash tourneys. Thus, you should definitely check out rummy tournaments providing cash rewards.
- To Do Away with Boredom: Are you feeling bored of the monotonous routine? Why not make your day interesting rummy for a change? Playing cards is a nice way to spend time productively. Moreover, the achievement of winning against opponents will certainly make you feel good.
- To Increase Knowledge About Card Games: There many types of cards games that people play today, out of which rummy is one of the easiest to understand. Rummy also has several variants. Thus, every gaming-enthusiast should include learning the rummy game in his bucket-list.
Above-given are rummy rules and tips. You can play as per your daily routine, we are sure you will not be disappointed.